- Fixed bots listen to everybody’s GO command. Now they only listen to their leader.
- Fixed deagle’s shooting prediction
- Improved bot re-assigning. Previously if player took a break or disconnected his marine(s) was assigned to a random player. Now marine(s) is assigned to a player with the biggest number of bots assigned.
- Improved alien-to-alien collisions. Prevent rangers, shamans and parasites from blocking other aliens movement. Fix burrowed aliens having incorrect collision group and blocking other aliens
- Add rd_horde_two_sided cvar. If 1 and Onslaught is enabled a 2nd horde will come from opposite side, e.g. north and south. This cvar doesn’t change horde size.
- Fixed bots being easily interrupted while welding
- Added “FireRate” keyvalue to asw_sentry_top_cannon
- Director ignores disabled escape triggers. Normally, the director would avoid spawning aliens inside escape triggers and avoid spawning aliens anywhere if marines were in one, but this causes problems when a disabled escape trigger covers a large area, such as the entire map of as_paranoia3.
- Added func_rd_no_director_aliens brush entity
- Fixed small visual artifacts on Cold Catwalks map
- Removed the unused asw_ammo_satchel_bonus cvar
Source Code was moved to a new URL:
Download it from Bitbucket