- asw_vehicle_jeep is now functional. Available vehicles without add-ons are the dune buggy from Half-Life 2 (models/buggy.mdl, scripts/vehicles/jeep_test.txt) which allows one driver, and the muscle car from Half-Life 2: Episode Two (models/vehicle.mdl, scripts/vehicles/jalopy.txt) which allows one driver and one passenger.
- Inhabitable NPCs (such as marines) have a new method: SetControls, which overrides the value of asw_controls for anyone playing or spectating that character. Negative numbers cause the character to use the global setting.
- asw_vehicle_jeep has methods to override its camera, SetCameraControls, SetCameraPitch, SetCameraDist, and SetCameraHeight, with corresponding Get* methods. Setting a negative value causes the vehicle to use the global setting.
- asw_vehicle_jeep has methods to query the occupants: MaxPassengers(), GetDriver(), and GetPassenger(seat).
- asw_vehicle_jeep has methods to retrieve statistics: GetSpeed, GetMaxSpeed (in miles per hour), GetRPM, GetThrottle, HasBoost, and BoostTimeLeft.