The beta and release candidate branches have been updated with additional changes:
- Jacob’s Rest: Timor Station: Fixed NPC pathfinding near the end of the mission.
- Research 7: Jericho Mines: Fixed objective markers failing to update with objective completion.
- Tears for Tarnor: Abandoned Maintenance Tunnels: Fixed walls having unexpectedly tall collision, negatively affecting grenades.
- Tilarus-5: Yanaurus Mine: Fixed walls being invisible with a rotated camera.
- Tilarus-5: Forgotten Factory: Fixed walls being invisible with a rotated camera.
- Nam Humanum: Platform XVII: Removed a tech marine requirement after the last hack is completed.
- Nam Humanum: Groundwork Labs: Fixed the countdown objective ending early.
- BioGen Corporation: Operation x5: Fixed death traps not being deadly enough.
- BioGen Corporation: Operation x5: Fixed aliens being able to spawn inside the ending elevator, causing it to get stuck.
- BioGen Corporation: BioGen Labs: Removed invisible ceiling collision.