- Tears for Tarnor: Insertion Point: Fixed some invisible collision above the entrances to the summoner encounter room.
- Nam Humanum: Platform XVII: Fixed invisible collision near some boxes at the first platform stop.
- Fixed a bug where shieldbugs could be damaged from the front if a shot hit part of their middle leg during certain frames in their defend stance.
- Aliens can now display textures for multiple status effects at the same time (fire, shock, and ice).
- Piercing weapons can now penetrate recently killed frozen aliens.
- l3a Tactical Heavy Armor: Updated the briefing description of this item.
- IAF Power Fist Attachment: Reduced passive melee damage bonus from 2x to 1.5x.
- IAF Power Fist Attachment: The final hit of a melee combo now deals 40x damage, not counting other modifiers. This is enough for any marine to kill a shieldbug in a single combo on any difficulty. The final hit damage bonus does not work against queens.
- Updated Italian translation.
- Updated Russian translation.
- Updated the description of the “Perfect” achievement to state that killing 25 aliens is also a requirement.
- Inventory item (medal) updates such as descriptions and icons can now apply without restarting the game if the game is left open for a long time.
- Fixed a rare crash in debriefing.